Stephie is trained to deliver a range of modalities, and has obtained the following certifications:
- 2018 Bamboo Massage Certificate, Thailand
- 2014 Level 1 & 2 Thai Yoga Massage
- 2012 Completed Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine; studies ongoing.
- 2010 Advanced Aromatherapy certification from Healing Fragrances and Passed C.F.A. exams; recognized member of the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists.
- 2009 Reiki Master, following 10 years as a Reiki practitioner, through Reiki Master Gayle Gage of Essential Therapies
- 2007 Massage Diploma – completed D’Arcy Lane’s 2200 hr program
- 2003 Hot Stone massage certification
- 2002 Aromatherapy Instructor certification
- 2001 Aromatherapy Natural Beauty SPA certification
- 1999 Aromatherapist certification, Preventative Health Care Practitioner certification from Sutton Institute, Certified as an Iridologist, Herbalist and Holistic Nutritional Consultant by Sutton Institute and Reflexolgist certification, Reflexology Association of Canada.
Inner Insight’s founder Stephie Cyr is a firm believer in a holistic approach to health and wellness. She believes we are all in control of our own destiny and is passionate about empowering individuals to develop to their fullest potential and to live happy, healthy lives.
We have the knowledge to accelerate healing and bring about radiant well being naturally. A happy body, belly and brain are essential precursors to vitality and being.”
Stephie grew up in Sept’Iles and Eastern Quebec, and in Timmins, Ontario. Her interest in a holistic lifestyle is rooted in her life experiences and her French Canadian and Native American heritage.
For more than 20 years she has embraced a vegetarian lifestyle and a regular practice of yoga, meditation and dance. Her son Keenan maintains an excellent immune system completely naturally, free of vaccinations and western prescriptions.
Signature Specialized Techniques
Stephie’s taught massage for over nearly 2 decades, and sees restrictions as a fun puzzle to workout. Massage and spa sessions are custom designed to rejuvenate, relieve pain, encourage balance and to pamper you from head to toe.
She has worked on various types of pathology and offers seamless, customized care to a wide range of clients, from infants to elders, including:
People with Neuropathy, Cerebral Palsy, Cancer, H.I.V., M.S., C.O.P.D., chronic pain and other health issues She has been blessed to work with several Opera, rap, blues singers and other artists seeking specialized vocal cord massage, and techniques to tweak their range of motion, mobility, and relaxation before they perform M.M.A. fighters, golfers, gymnasts, hockey, basketball players and varous other athletes
Stephie offers 2 for 1 treatments to anyone offering disclosure of AIDS and to those fighting cancer. Inner Insights also offers 25% discount off services to any military personnel, family of or retired military.
Providing Natural, Homemade Products
All Inner Insight products are made with natural ingredients and free from animal products, harsh acids and chemicals.
Ongoing workshops provide an opportunity for participants for create their own soap, perfume, bug off, bath bombs and other natural spa products.
Stephie is also committed to empowering others through workshops, seminars and speaking engagements. Past experience includes:
Goddess Retreats for women, which Stephie has led in a variety of locations over the past 10 years Wellness Seminars and Workshops on a variety of topics, from detox and weight loss to healthy meal preparation. Appearances on A-Channel & Rogers Television, and at Holistic World Expo & Total Woman’s Show Speaking engagements with students at Western University, Fanshawe College, Medix Medical School, Darcy Lane School and London area high schools
Inner Insights’ Holistic School offers certification courses in Aromatherapy Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone & Holistic Spa. Courses are designed to set the bar for quality standards in the holistic industry.
Aromatherapy Certification course runs tri-annually Holistic Aromatherapy Spa Program runs quarterly Hot Stone massage courses run monthly
All certification courses include hands-on training, manual, DVD and student clinic.